Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Big Day for Barely

Yesterday Barely went into her first heat. I've been wondering when this was finally going to happen and frankly, was starting to get a little worried that it never would! Well, it has and it's really not that big of a problem. The biggest issue is the daily argument Barely and I have over whether or not she should have to wear her diaper. I always win of course because, let's be honest, I'm the one who would have to deal with it if she didn't wear it. But, I feel bad because she just stands there or lies down and won't move. Normally she always follows me into the kitchen hoping I'll drop something on the floor, but today she stood in the doorway of my bedroom and peeked around the corner at me and wouldn't move until I offered her some cheese. :( A bit dramatic, yes, but sad all the same.

I'm really hoping she gets evaluated for breeding and passes! Can you imagine?! Little Bare puppies!!! I would be a grandmother! :-O haha

No comments:

Post a Comment